In honor of National Trivia Day, we decided to change things up and put your movie knowledge to the test with some trivia of our own.
- What year was Forrest Gump released?
- What year was the song “My Heart Will Go On” from Titanic released?
- Which 90’s movie featured the Looney Tunes on its soundtrack?
- Which 90’s movie soundtrack is the best-selling soundtrack of all times?
- Which movie did this quote come from? “There’s no crying in baseball.”
- The first movie given the title “Blockbuster” was which movie?
- In the film Bambi, what is Bambi’s first word?
- What was the name of the lion in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe?
- In Walt Disney’s, Sleeping Beauty, what is the name of the Queen witch?
- Who directed the epic historical drama Schindler’s List in 1993?
Feel free to leave your favorite movies and movie trivia!
Answers: 1. 1994/2. 1997/ 3. Space Jam/4. The Bodyguard /5. Jimmy Dugan in A League of Their Own/ 6. Jaws/ 7. Bird/ 8. Aslan/ 9. Maleficent/ 10. Steven Spielberg